- Join the IAAH network to help shape the field of adolescent health.
- Through our members, website, newsletters, and conferences, IAAH is a resource that catalyzes local, regional, and global connections to advance adolescent health.
- IAAH enriches and connects the next generation of multidisciplinary professionals through our Young Professionals Network.
- IAAH offers leadership and networking opportunities through joining our committees.
- IAAH offers individualized guidance to groups wishing to develop national associations for adolescent health.
- IAAH supports national associations though Presidents Connect (under development).
- IAAH amplifies the voices of other organizations in their efforts to advance adolescent health.
- IAAH hosts a regular World Congress, regional conferences, and co-sponsors national conferences on adolescent health.
Please note: as per the IAAH constitution, only organizations with 15 or more members in good standing can be considered for organization level membership. Organizational level memberships also require the organization to submit a copy of their constitution to the IAAH.
All pricing below is in USD
New adolescent health organizations
Are you a new or recently formed adolescent health organization? If so, consider applying for a free 3-year membership.